- CDP governance EKOS Apple Bahar Gidwani Global Reporting Initiative corporate responsibility corporate social responsibility SRI CSR Brand Finance environment fracking green Cynthia Figge CSR ratings ratings socially responsible investing CSRHub BP sustainability ESG sustainability ratings social recycling global warming climate change Carol Pierson Holding social investing GRI
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- Merck & Co., Inc. CSR Performance Benchmark
- EKOS International Launches Benchmark Report Service Using CSRHub Data
- New Mobile App with CSRHub Sustainability Ratings
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at 2nd Annual CSR Investing Summit
- Can Corporate Social Responsibility Be a Differentiator for Community Banks?
Tag Archives: social performance
CSRHub’s co-founder, Bahar Gidwani, has been invited to speak in New York at the Summer in the City 2nd Annual CSR Investing Summit. This all-day conference offers participants the opportunity to discuss experiences and viewpoints on how to define, … Continue reading →
By Bahar Gidwani In January, I fought through piles of snow to get to Providence, Rhode Island, to join a group of accountants and valuation experts. The goal was to discuss how sustainability-related intangibles could be included in company … Continue reading →
By Bahar Gidwani Publicly-traded companies are a big part of world economic activity. However, most of the world’s goods, services, and jobs are generated by privately held companies (including large, medium-sized, and smaller companies), not-for-profit enterprises (including foundations, schools, … Continue reading →
I hope more companies come to understand both points this HBR article makes regarding communication. First, companies need to develop metrics that enable them to track their own progress. Second, companies should contribute to the metric-forming process by revealing their policies and practices. Doing both will strengthen transparency, and give good-performing companies credit where due for the improvements they have made, and hopefully serve as a catalyst to “manage sustainability as a business megatrend”.
Continue reading →