- UN Global Compact fracking corporate responsibility sustainability performance Big Data social investing CDP socially responsible investing environment ESG GRI Carol Pierson Holding Sustainable Brands governance Cynthia Figge CSR green sustainability ratings CSRHub global warming sustainability Bahar Gidwani social Apple BP climate change Brand Finance corporate social responsibility SRI CSR ratings
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- Accelerating Clean Energy Transition Effective Weapon Against ISIS?
- Why Do Some Companies Revise their Carbon Disclosures?
- Old Habits Slow Progress in Sustainability
- Symposium on Integrated Thinking, Drivers and Evolving Best Practices
- 2 CRA Webinars: Creating a Winning First Time Sustainability/CSR Report
Tag Archives: megatrend
I hope more companies come to understand both points this HBR article makes regarding communication. First, companies need to develop metrics that enable them to track their own progress. Second, companies should contribute to the metric-forming process by revealing their policies and practices. Doing both will strengthen transparency, and give good-performing companies credit where due for the improvements they have made, and hopefully serve as a catalyst to “manage sustainability as a business megatrend”.
Continue reading →