- BP corporate social responsibility sustainability governance CSR ratings CDP SRI Cynthia Figge socially responsible investing sustainability ratings environment social recycling GRI ratings Carol Pierson Holding climate change Bahar Gidwani Brand Finance global warming social investing green ESG Apple CSR CSRHub fracking Global Reporting Initiative corporate responsibility EKOS
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- Merck & Co., Inc. CSR Performance Benchmark
- EKOS International Launches Benchmark Report Service Using CSRHub Data
- New Mobile App with CSRHub Sustainability Ratings
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at 2nd Annual CSR Investing Summit
- Can Corporate Social Responsibility Be a Differentiator for Community Banks?
Tag Archives: megatrend
I hope more companies come to understand both points this HBR article makes regarding communication. First, companies need to develop metrics that enable them to track their own progress. Second, companies should contribute to the metric-forming process by revealing their policies and practices. Doing both will strengthen transparency, and give good-performing companies credit where due for the improvements they have made, and hopefully serve as a catalyst to “manage sustainability as a business megatrend”.
Continue reading →