- Brand Finance Cynthia Figge governance global warming fracking GRI ESG CSRHub Carol Pierson Holding sustainability ratings social investing ratings corporate social responsibility corporate responsibility SRI UN Global Compact social CSR sustainability performance climate change environment Global Reporting Initiative Big Data green CSR ratings socially responsible investing CDP BP Bahar Gidwani sustainability
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- E-cigarette Disposal Imperils the Environment
- Author Jonathan Franzen Says Saving Birds Trumps Climate Change
- Who Gets Hurt From Fed’s Weak Fracking Rules?
- Big Oil Talks the Talk Then Pulls an End-Run on Carbon Pricing
- Review of Sustainability Reporting Status of RepRisk’s Most Controversial Companies
Tag Archives: megatrend
I hope more companies come to understand both points this HBR article makes regarding communication. First, companies need to develop metrics that enable them to track their own progress. Second, companies should contribute to the metric-forming process by revealing their policies and practices. Doing both will strengthen transparency, and give good-performing companies credit where due for the improvements they have made, and hopefully serve as a catalyst to “manage sustainability as a business megatrend”.
Continue reading →