- recycling CSR ratings green ratings ESG climate change Brand Finance sustainability sustainability ratings SRI BP CSRHub socially responsible investing CSR social investing Bahar Gidwani Cynthia Figge EKOS Carol Pierson Holding governance GRI Global Reporting Initiative environment CDP corporate responsibility Apple corporate social responsibility social fracking global warming
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- EKOS International Launches Benchmark Report Service Using CSRHub Data
- New Mobile App with CSRHub Sustainability Ratings
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at 2nd Annual CSR Investing Summit
- Can Corporate Social Responsibility Be a Differentiator for Community Banks?
- Harley-Davidson Signals Climate Change is Mainstream
Tag Archives: megatrend
I hope more companies come to understand both points this HBR article makes regarding communication. First, companies need to develop metrics that enable them to track their own progress. Second, companies should contribute to the metric-forming process by revealing their policies and practices. Doing both will strengthen transparency, and give good-performing companies credit where due for the improvements they have made, and hopefully serve as a catalyst to “manage sustainability as a business megatrend”.
Continue reading →