- sustainability BP UN Global Compact Carol Pierson Holding SRI Brand Finance Cynthia Figge CSRHub Bahar Gidwani governance GRI CSR Big Data ratings Global Reporting Initiative ESG CDP global warming green climate change socially responsible investing sustainability performance environment fracking CSR ratings sustainability ratings social social investing corporate social responsibility corporate responsibility
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- Who Gets Hurt From Fed’s Weak Fracking Rules?
- Big Oil Talks the Talk Then Pulls an End-Run on Carbon Pricing
- Review of Sustainability Reporting Status of RepRisk’s Most Controversial Companies
- Benchmark Your Sustainability Performance on New Enablon Wizness Publisher
- Utilities to Scale Electric Cars and Distributed Solar
Tag Archives: megatrend
I hope more companies come to understand both points this HBR article makes regarding communication. First, companies need to develop metrics that enable them to track their own progress. Second, companies should contribute to the metric-forming process by revealing their policies and practices. Doing both will strengthen transparency, and give good-performing companies credit where due for the improvements they have made, and hopefully serve as a catalyst to “manage sustainability as a business megatrend”.
Continue reading →