- Big Data ESG CSR Cynthia Figge BP CSR ratings Global Reporting Initiative corporate social responsibility SRI CDP sustainability environment CSRHub Brand Finance governance climate change UN Global Compact green global warming fracking social investing social GRI sustainability performance Bahar Gidwani corporate responsibility ratings sustainability ratings socially responsible investing Carol Pierson Holding
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Tag Archives: green cities
By Bahar Gidwani Recently, Agrion offered me the opportunity to present a webinar on Company involvement in sustainable cities. The seminar was moderated by Agrion’s Josh Soble and included input from Andrew Watterson, a Brown Flynn senior consultant who … Continue reading