- sustainability Sustainable Brands GRI socially responsible investing SRI Bahar Gidwani CSRHub governance fracking social Cynthia Figge BP sustainability performance green CDP Carol Pierson Holding corporate social responsibility UN Global Compact ESG environment Brand Finance climate change sustainability ratings global warming Big Data CSR CSR ratings environmental corporate responsibility Apple
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- Accelerating Clean Energy Transition Effective Weapon Against ISIS?
- Why Do Some Companies Revise their Carbon Disclosures?
- Old Habits Slow Progress in Sustainability
- Symposium on Integrated Thinking, Drivers and Evolving Best Practices
- 2 CRA Webinars: Creating a Winning First Time Sustainability/CSR Report
Tag Archives: green cities
By Bahar Gidwani Recently, Agrion offered me the opportunity to present a webinar on Company involvement in sustainable cities. The seminar was moderated by Agrion’s Josh Soble and included input from Andrew Watterson, a Brown Flynn senior consultant who … Continue reading