- CSRHub Bahar Gidwani green GRI global warming Big Data Apple environment Sustainable Brands Carol Pierson Holding social investing CSR ratings SRI sustainability Brand Finance Cynthia Figge UN Global Compact corporate social responsibility corporate responsibility BP CDP fracking climate change governance sustainability performance CSR ESG social socially responsible investing sustainability ratings
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- Accelerating Clean Energy Transition Effective Weapon Against ISIS?
- Why Do Some Companies Revise their Carbon Disclosures?
- Old Habits Slow Progress in Sustainability
- Symposium on Integrated Thinking, Drivers and Evolving Best Practices
- 2 CRA Webinars: Creating a Winning First Time Sustainability/CSR Report
Tag Archives: Bahar Gidwani
By: Bahar Gidwani and Cedric Bleuez Reducing carbon emissions has been the generally-accepted first step towards slowing global climate change. A growing list of government and social organizations have called for corporations to … Continue reading
CSRHub co-founder Bahar Gidwani presented to Sustainability Brands New Metrics (#newmetrics) our thoughts about how to close the gap between sustainability and profitability. More than 1,000 leaders in the sustainability area are attending this well-respected conference, this year. To … Continue reading
By Bahar Gidwani, in collaboration with Marcus Fergusson of Investis Is a company that has a strong corporate social responsibility (CSR) reputation more likely to be a better user of digital media? Are its web sites and other digital … Continue reading
By Jennifer Saunders and Bahar Gidwani Many aspects of a company’s performance affect its brand value. Marketing spend, distribution strength, and product quality all have proven effects. This study indicates that a company’s perceived sustainability performance may be another … Continue reading