- Are Apparel, Accessories & Footwear companies ready to report on sustainability using the SASB standard?
- What parts of the SASB standard will be adopted early and what parts may take longer to adopt?
- Which Apparel, Accessories & Footwear companies are best-positioned to use SASB and which ones are lagging?
- How will foreign and private companies use the standard and how ready are they to report similar data?
Who needs this report?
- Sustainability professionals (be ready when your management asks about SASB)
- Compliance officers (learn what you should put into your filings this year and next)
- Accountants (be ready to audit SASB metrics)
- Securities Lawyers (understand the current status of this standard)
The 60-page Sustainable Accounting Standings Series (SASS) - Apparel, Accessory & Footwear Report is $795. As with all CSRHub products and reports, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
This report is part of a series that the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board's™ (SASB™) and CSRHub are collaborating on through SASB’s "Research & Insight Partnership Program".
CSRHub and its co-author EKOS International based this report on the more than 1.6 million pieces of data in the CSRHub database on this industry. The report’s 60 pages include 20 tables, 26 figures, and appendices that cover the regulatory environment for the industry and detailed ratings data on 138 leading companies.
See a sample of the report. Click to speak with us about the report.