CSRHub’s premium service does the CSR/ESG) ratings analysis for you. We benchmark and diagnose company rankings, pinpoint ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) gaps, help you manage ESG raters and stakeholders, and guide you to improve your CSR performance.
You will receive:
- Full access to website.
- Five easy to use, pre-configured macro-enabled Excel Dashboard templates (Carbon Metrics, Competitor Benchmark, Custom Weights, CSR/ESG Research, or Supply Chain Analysis).
- Use of our Application Programming Interface (API) covering 17,000 companies.
- Matrix Analysis diagnostic tool. This tool helps you prioritize communication with your stakeholders and reduce ratings fatigue. The Matrix maps all your rating sources on two axes of Perceived Performance and ratings source Authority for the Overall rating, 4 Category levels and 12 subcategories.
- Customized benchmark report for 20 (or more) comparator companies selected by you. The report includes ratings and rankings comparisons, industry and geographic benchmarks, reporting patterns, data source coverage, and a historic trend analysis.
- CSRHub-produced customized supply chain report for up to 1,000 companies.
- Two 1-hour virtual presentations to you and your management team.
- Two Company reports from leading ESG analysts such as MSCI and Thomson Reuters (Asset4), for any company that is rated by these sources.
Note this annual subscription will auto-renew and can be cancelled before renewal.
How does your company use ESG and stakeholder ratings to inform business decisions?
CSRHub’s Premium Subscription and Analytics Service compares your company’s sustainability performance with that of your key competitors and provides a foundation for strategic planning, reducing risk, trimming reporting requirements, and improving brand strength. CSRHub’s premium product includes full access to the CSRHub website and its dashboard templates. It then builds on CSRHub’s detailed library of Environmental, Community, Employee, and Governance ratings to provide a Matrix tool that divides each company’s rating sources by their Perceived Performance and the Authority of the rating source. This matrix can be built for both a company’s overall situation and to give insights into its ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) category ratings. The Service reports the performance levels, leaders and laggards among a company’s peers and includes a customized dashboard that enables ongoing tracking of overall scores, category and subcategory ratings and rankings, and other flagged issues and performance highlights for 20+ companies. CSRHub will also create a customized dashboard comparing 1,000 of your top suppliers’ CSR performance.
Twice a year, a CSRHub analyst will review the progress Premium Subscribers are making and offer a virtual 60 minute presentation of how perceptions of the Subscriber’s company are changing. The customized analysis and Benchmark Report will be delivered within 4 weeks after a customer subscribes to the service.
EKOS International, one of CSRHub’s consulting firm partners, using CSRHub’s broad and consistent metrics, will help your company develop a high level improvement road map at an additional consulting services rate.