We have benefited from the work on a number of Web sites, organizations, and authors. The following list includes links to a number of these sources. We hope you will suggest additions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Alliance for Local Living Economies (BALLE) - network of socially responsible businesses.
- Business Ethics - online magazine covering ethics, corporate responsibility and socially responsible investing.
- Fourth Sector - a network of enterprises, entrepreneurs, individuals and supportive organizations to grow sustainably.
- GEMI - offers 30 publicly-available, solutions-based tools to help companies improve the environment and operations.
- JustMeans - source of information and connections for the sustainable business industry.
- Mission Markets - marketplace created for buyers, sellers and other stakeholders for impact and sustainability sectors.
- Money & Impact Investing Directory - resources for positive social/environmental impacts through money, business, & investing.
- Natural Capitalism Solutions - works with business, government and civil society on principles of sustainability.
- QED Consulting - provides customized ethics & integrity training courses for all levels, and across industries, globally.
- Social Venture Network - connects business leaders and social entrepreneurs in building a sustainable economy.
- SRI-Connect - facilitates communication between companies, investors & their advisors on sustainability issues.
- Sustainable Industries - independent media company informing and connecting sustainable business leaders.
- Sustainable Life Media - inspire and equip companies to drive business and brand value by innovating sustainability.
- Zumer - offer research, software and strategy consulting services to improve global corporate sustainability.
- B Corporation - B Corps use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. Certification required.
- UL Environment - offers independent green claims validation, product certification, and standards development.
Environmental and Social Information
- Care2 - provides tools for everyone to live a healthy, green lifestyle and impact the causes they care about most.
- Causecast - provides solutions to incorporate actions and impact tracking for your cause-related marketing efforts.
- The Daily Green - a consumer's guide to green from Good Housekeeping
- Ecoplum - a green shopping rewards site and eco information destination.
- Recyclebank - provides information, tools, training, and rewards regarding recycling.
- Sustainablog - blog covering environmental and economic sustainability and green issues.
- The Green Living Guy - site for the author and editor of alternative energy books, Seth Leitman.
- Treehugger - media outlet for green news, solutions, and product information.
- WikiPositive - a free, collaborative platform designed to be a starting point for social and environmental research.
- World Changing - nonprofit media organization dedicated to solutions-based journalism about the planetary future.
- Yahoo! Green - provides news, blogs, and tools for living green.
- Yes! Magazine - reframes the biggest problems of our time in terms of their solutions online and in print.
Foundations and Not-For-Profit Organizations
- 3BL Media - help organizations to tell their CSR, Sustainability and Cause Marketing stories across the social web.
- CSRwire - provides corporate social responsibility and sustainability news, reports, events and information.
- Environmental Leader - daily trade publication for environmental and energy management news.
- Greenbiz - source for news, opinion, best practices, and other resources on the greening of mainstream business.
- Grist - dishes out environmental news and commentary with a wry twist
- Guardian Environment - an online environmental section of the UK newspaper, The Guardian.
- Huffington Post Green - offers syndicated columnists, blogs and news stories with moderated comments.
- Reuters Green Business News - global reporting on green business, green investing, and the environment.
- Stanford Social Innovation - magazine covering strategies for nonprofits, foundations, and responsible businesses.
- Triple Pundit - new-media company for the business community that cultivates understanding of the triple bottom line.
Reports and Articles
- aktionaersforum - an interactive forum where companies, investors, and other stakeholders can engage in dialogue.
- Net Impact - a global network of leaders who are changing the world through business.
- NYC CSR Meetup - a CSR, sustainability and corporate citizenship professional networking organization.
Software and Service Providers
- AGEO360 Worldwide Inc – Enterprise Risk Management Consultants (Certified GRI G4.0) focused on the assessment and strategic delivery of CSR & Sustainability.
- BrownFlynn - a woman-owned sustainability consulting firm who advise organizations on how to integrate responsible practices, communicate for bottom-line impact, and provide training to build skills and engage associates.
- CSE - leading global sustainability (CSR) consulting, coaching, and training firm.
- CSRFI - collaboration between CSR conference & consultancy firms, MHCi & TBLi, provide CSR & Finance training internationally.
- EKOS International - partner with companies to accelerate sustainable business innovation for bottom line results.
- Gil Friend – Natural Logic - design, implement and measure profitable sustainability strategies.
- Honeycomb-co - strategy, innovations and communications company accelerating journey towards greater sustainability.
- ISOS Group - innovative, sustainability consultancy firm serving the needs of client companies across the world.
- Seed Systems - works with individuals, teams, organizations, and networks to transform to a sustainable world.
- SustainAbility - think tank and strategy consultancy working with business leadership on the sustainability agenda.
Join CSRHub now, it's free!