- CDP UN Global Compact sustainability ESG Global Reporting Initiative sustainability performance environment green social investing climate change governance fracking sustainability ratings corporate responsibility ratings socially responsible investing Big Data BP corporate social responsibility global warming Brand Finance Bahar Gidwani GRI CSR ratings Carol Pierson Holding social CSR Cynthia Figge CSRHub SRI
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Tag Archives: sustainabile cities
By Bahar Gidwani Recently, Agrion offered me the opportunity to present a webinar on Company involvement in sustainable cities. The seminar was moderated by Agrion’s Josh Soble and included input from Andrew Watterson, a Brown Flynn senior consultant who … Continue reading