- climate change Brand Finance BP governance Carol Pierson Holding Cynthia Figge sustainability Big Data social CDP ratings sustainability ratings green sustainability performance environment global warming socially responsible investing corporate responsibility Global Reporting Initiative corporate social responsibility ESG UN Global Compact CSR ratings SRI social investing CSR Bahar Gidwani fracking GRI CSRHub
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Tag Archives: stressful cities
By Bahar Gidwani Recently, Agrion offered me the opportunity to present a webinar on Company involvement in sustainable cities. The seminar was moderated by Agrion’s Josh Soble and included input from Andrew Watterson, a Brown Flynn senior consultant who … Continue reading