- fracking CDP GRI socially responsible investing CSR CSRHub corporate social responsibility SRI ESG sustainability ratings sustainability social investing social environment Apple Big Data Carol Pierson Holding corporate responsibility Bahar Gidwani Cynthia Figge Brand Finance BP green CSR ratings Sustainable Brands sustainability performance governance UN Global Compact climate change global warming
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- CSRHub and iCompli Sustainability Announce Partnership with New ESG Metrics Brief
- Accelerating Clean Energy Transition Effective Weapon Against ISIS?
- Why Do Some Companies Revise their Carbon Disclosures?
- Old Habits Slow Progress in Sustainability
- Symposium on Integrated Thinking, Drivers and Evolving Best Practices
Tag Archives: social
The following is part 2 of a 3-part series on “Big Data.” By Bahar Gidwani We have previously defined “Big Data” and shown how we feel a Big Data system built by CSRHub could help address some problems … Continue reading →
By Bahar Gidwani Part 5 of our 5-part series In the previous posts in this series, we have described the relationship between Brand Finance’s Brand Strength Index and CSRHub’s sustainability rating. The overall correlation between these large sets of … Continue reading →
By Bahar Gidwani Part 4 of our 5-part series. In the last post in this series, we examined our finding that brand strength and sustainability are correlated. We found evidence that the relationship we have discovered between Brand Finance’s … Continue reading →
By Bahar Gidwani Part 3 of a 5-part series In the previous posts in this series, we showed that there is a strong correlation between brand strength as measured by the Brand Finance Brand Strength Index and sustainability as … Continue reading →
By Bahar Gidwani Part 2 of a 5 part series In a previous post, we laid the foundation for comparing a huge database on brand strength with the world’s largest database on corporate sustainability. Our analysis follows for a … Continue reading →