- CSR sustainability ratings Bahar Gidwani UN Global Compact corporate social responsibility Brand Finance governance corporate responsibility environment CDP ESG green Big Data Cynthia Figge socially responsible investing climate change CSR ratings sustainability GRI social investing CSRHub global warming Global Reporting Initiative BP social fracking Carol Pierson Holding ratings sustainability performance SRI
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Tag Archives: social
The following is part 2 of a 3-part series on “Big Data.” By Bahar Gidwani We have previously defined “Big Data” and shown how we feel a Big Data system built by CSRHub could help address some problems … Continue reading →
By Bahar Gidwani Part 5 of our 5-part series In the previous posts in this series, we have described the relationship between Brand Finance’s Brand Strength Index and CSRHub’s sustainability rating. The overall correlation between these large sets of … Continue reading →
By Bahar Gidwani Part 4 of our 5-part series. In the last post in this series, we examined our finding that brand strength and sustainability are correlated. We found evidence that the relationship we have discovered between Brand Finance’s … Continue reading →
By Bahar Gidwani Part 3 of a 5-part series In the previous posts in this series, we showed that there is a strong correlation between brand strength as measured by the Brand Finance Brand Strength Index and sustainability as … Continue reading →
By Bahar Gidwani Part 2 of a 5 part series In a previous post, we laid the foundation for comparing a huge database on brand strength with the world’s largest database on corporate sustainability. Our analysis follows for a … Continue reading →