- CDP global warming Brand Finance CSRHub environment UN Global Compact fracking CSR Global Reporting Initiative sustainability performance GRI climate change social investing Cynthia Figge ratings BP sustainability Bahar Gidwani corporate responsibility SRI Carol Pierson Holding ESG socially responsible investing green corporate social responsibility sustainability ratings governance social CSR ratings Big Data
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Tag Archives: natural gas
By Carol Pierson Holding The Climate Policy Initiative (CPI) just released an analysis of the “Financial Impact of the Coming Low-Carbon Transition,” which computed the potential value lost to stranded assets, or what fossil fuel companies will have to … Continue reading
By Carol Pierson Holding Remember back in 2005 when General Electric (GE) launched its Ecomagination initiative? Its purpose, as the liberal news site Grist put it at the time, was “to ramp up development of clean technologies and lighten … Continue reading
By Carol Pierson Holding Last month, the US Energy Information Agency (EIA) reported that for the first three months of 2012, CO2 emissions fell to about 1992 levels, primarily because coal companies switched to natural gas. Another boost … Continue reading
By Karen Dam Debates on natural gas persist, whether it will become a major (clean) energy source, and whether the growing means to attain it-hydraulic fracturing (or fracking)-is safe and sustainable. Pricing, infrastructure, air quality, and environmental contamination are … Continue reading