- Apple CSR Bahar Gidwani socially responsible investing sustainability global warming Carol Pierson Holding Sustainable Brands fracking social corporate responsibility SRI CSRHub green Cynthia Figge BP corporate social responsibility Big Data sustainability ratings governance CSR ratings ESG GRI climate change UN Global Compact CDP environment sustainability performance Brand Finance environmental
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- Accelerating Clean Energy Transition Effective Weapon Against ISIS?
- Why Do Some Companies Revise their Carbon Disclosures?
- Old Habits Slow Progress in Sustainability
- Symposium on Integrated Thinking, Drivers and Evolving Best Practices
- 2 CRA Webinars: Creating a Winning First Time Sustainability/CSR Report
Tag Archives: natural gas
By: Carol Pierson Holding Regulation can be a great reason to behave well, though industry rarely sees it that way. After five years of planning, 1.5 million comments, intense lobbying from the oil and gas industry, and innumerable … Continue reading
By Carol Pierson Holding The Climate Policy Initiative (CPI) just released an analysis of the “Financial Impact of the Coming Low-Carbon Transition,” which computed the potential value lost to stranded assets, or what fossil fuel companies will have to … Continue reading
By Carol Pierson Holding Remember back in 2005 when General Electric (GE) launched its Ecomagination initiative? Its purpose, as the liberal news site Grist put it at the time, was “to ramp up development of clean technologies and lighten … Continue reading