- ratings Bahar Gidwani Big Data CSR ratings CSR corporate social responsibility governance environment Global Reporting Initiative BP social CSRHub Brand Finance sustainability fracking global warming social investing sustainability ratings SRI GRI climate change ESG UN Global Compact sustainability performance green Cynthia Figge CDP socially responsible investing Carol Pierson Holding corporate responsibility
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Tag Archives: GRI
CSRHub CEO and Co-founder Bahar Gidwani will be speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar, How to Collect, Manage and Report on Sustainability Date More Effectively on January 20, 2015 at 10-11 am Pacific Time. Speakers include: Bernard Fort, … Continue reading
By Bahar Gidwani Sustainable Brands kindly invited me to speak at their Boston New Metrics ’14 conference. They asked me to lead a panel called “Tapping the Crowd for Insights and Solutions: Crowdsourcing, Crowdfunding, and the Personal Data Economy.” … Continue reading
By John R. Hancock, Moss Adams LLP and Lorinda R. Rowledge, EKOS International With a few exceptions, community banks lag behind both large banks and other industries in corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability policies, strategy, goals, … Continue reading