- Bahar Gidwani corporate responsibility CSR ratings UN Global Compact BP CSRHub Carol Pierson Holding Global Reporting Initiative socially responsible investing sustainability performance Brand Finance CSR governance social sustainability fracking Big Data SRI social investing climate change GRI corporate social responsibility sustainability ratings Cynthia Figge CDP ratings environment green ESG global warming
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Tag Archives: Global Reporting Initiative
By Bahar Gidwani A recent post on TriplePundit compared two companies using CSRHub. Thanks for looking at CSRHub, as part of your investigation. As you know, we bring together hundreds of sources of sustainability information on more than … Continue reading
By Bahar Gidwani We were recently invited by our friends at Trucost to moderate a webinar with the above title. Our shared goal was to encourage more companies to start reporting their sustainability performance. You can download the … Continue reading
CSRHub CEO and Co-founder Bahar Gidwani will be speaking at CR Magazine’s COMMIT!Forum, Good Business Makes the Difference, October 2-3, 2012 in New York, NY. Joining Bahar’s conference panel, Assuring Sustainability, will be executives from Intel, UPS and the Global Reporting … Continue reading
CSRHub CEO and Co-founder Bahar Gidwani will be speaking at CR Magazine’s COMMIT!Forum, Good Business Makes the Difference, October 2-3, 2012 in New York, NY. As COMMIT!Forum’s website states, “It’s called the COMMIT!Forum because it calls on individuals and organizations to … Continue reading