- CSRHub Apple Carol Pierson Holding Sustainable Brands Shell green sustainability ratings CDP environment SRI CSR sustainability performance sustainability climate change corporate responsibility global warming BP Bahar Gidwani fracking Cynthia Figge Brand Finance corporate social responsibility social GRI ESG UN Global Compact socially responsible investing Big Data CSR ratings governance
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- Accelerating Clean Energy Transition Effective Weapon Against ISIS?
- Why Do Some Companies Revise their Carbon Disclosures?
- Old Habits Slow Progress in Sustainability
- Symposium on Integrated Thinking, Drivers and Evolving Best Practices
- 2 CRA Webinars: Creating a Winning First Time Sustainability/CSR Report
Tag Archives: Global Reporting Initiative
By Bahar Gidwani A recent post on TriplePundit compared two companies using CSRHub. Thanks for looking at CSRHub, as part of your investigation. As you know, we bring together hundreds of sources of sustainability information on more than … Continue reading
By Bahar Gidwani We were recently invited by our friends at Trucost to moderate a webinar with the above title. Our shared goal was to encourage more companies to start reporting their sustainability performance. You can download the … Continue reading
CSRHub CEO and Co-founder Bahar Gidwani will be speaking at CR Magazine’s COMMIT!Forum, Good Business Makes the Difference, October 2-3, 2012 in New York, NY. Joining Bahar’s conference panel, Assuring Sustainability, will be executives from Intel, UPS and the Global Reporting … Continue reading
CSRHub CEO and Co-founder Bahar Gidwani will be speaking at CR Magazine’s COMMIT!Forum, Good Business Makes the Difference, October 2-3, 2012 in New York, NY. As COMMIT!Forum’s website states, “It’s called the COMMIT!Forum because it calls on individuals and organizations to … Continue reading