- fracking environment Bahar Gidwani sustainability ratings CSR ratings ESG sustainability performance GRI SRI Big Data global warming Cynthia Figge social investing socially responsible investing Global Reporting Initiative corporate social responsibility governance ratings Brand Finance social corporate responsibility CSR climate change green BP sustainability UN Global Compact CSRHub Carol Pierson Holding CDP
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Tag Archives: fracking
By Carol Pierson Holding The idea of branding climate change seems like another exercise in navel-gazing until you consider the effectiveness of the opposition. They’ve got branding down, relentlessly repeating the mantra, “science is inconclusive and solutions are exorbitant … Continue reading
By Carol Pierson Holding Remember back in 2005 when General Electric (GE) launched its Ecomagination initiative? Its purpose, as the liberal news site Grist put it at the time, was “to ramp up development of clean technologies and lighten … Continue reading
A recent New York Daily News cartoon features the dilemma faced by New York’s Governor, Andrew Cuomo. http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/bramhall-cartoons-february-2013-gallery-1.1252690 Governor Cuomo had been barreling towards a late February deadline to decide whether or not to allow fracking in large … Continue reading
By Carol Pierson Holding Last month, the US Energy Information Agency (EIA) reported that for the first three months of 2012, CO2 emissions fell to about 1992 levels, primarily because coal companies switched to natural gas. Another boost … Continue reading