- global warming CSR ratings Cynthia Figge green sustainability Brand Finance climate change corporate social responsibility CSRHub social Carol Pierson Holding Big Data GRI Sustainable Brands social investing ESG Apple BP Bahar Gidwani sustainability ratings CSR environment SRI CDP UN Global Compact fracking socially responsible investing corporate responsibility governance sustainability performance
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- Accelerating Clean Energy Transition Effective Weapon Against ISIS?
- Why Do Some Companies Revise their Carbon Disclosures?
- Old Habits Slow Progress in Sustainability
- Symposium on Integrated Thinking, Drivers and Evolving Best Practices
- 2 CRA Webinars: Creating a Winning First Time Sustainability/CSR Report
Tag Archives: fracking
By: Carol Pierson-Holding Last week I met a young man who is about to major in environmental engineering. When he found out I blog about climate change, his first question was, “Is it already over?” Clearly he intended … Continue reading
By: Carol Pierson Holding Regulation can be a great reason to behave well, though industry rarely sees it that way. After five years of planning, 1.5 million comments, intense lobbying from the oil and gas industry, and innumerable … Continue reading
By Carol Pierson Holding The idea of branding climate change seems like another exercise in navel-gazing until you consider the effectiveness of the opposition. They’ve got branding down, relentlessly repeating the mantra, “science is inconclusive and solutions are exorbitant … Continue reading
By Carol Pierson Holding Remember back in 2005 when General Electric (GE) launched its Ecomagination initiative? Its purpose, as the liberal news site Grist put it at the time, was “to ramp up development of clean technologies and lighten … Continue reading