- Brand Finance ESG CSR sustainability ratings Carol Pierson Holding Bahar Gidwani corporate social responsibility environment Big Data SRI GRI green Global Reporting Initiative climate change CDP CSR ratings fracking BP UN Global Compact ratings social investing Cynthia Figge governance sustainability global warming sustainability performance corporate responsibility CSRHub socially responsible investing social
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Tag Archives: Cynthia Figge
As previously seen in the WiznessBlog. Wizness and CSRHub have joined forces to simplify sustainability benchmarking against competitors. CSRHub co-founder Cynthia Figge answered questions about her company and how the new benchmarking product will benefit users. Q: … Continue reading
By Carol Pierson Holding and Cynthia Figge We are inspired by a call with Harvard Business School alumni, Dan Abbasi, low carbon investor and executive producer of the Emmy-winning television series on climate change called “Years of Living Dangerously,” … Continue reading
CSRHub’s Cynthia Figge will be leading a ‘brown bag’ webinar for EarthShift called Using Benchmarking to Evaluate Suppliers, on November 20th from 1 – 2:00pm ET. EarthShift is offering a series of weekly ‘brown bag’ webinars. These are free … Continue reading
By Cynthia Figge Companies are under pressure from many stakeholders to report progress towards improved corporate social responsibility (CSR) performance. The 2010 Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act has created a new source of pressure. The 2012 … Continue reading