- Brand Finance Cynthia Figge Global Reporting Initiative social ratings social investing sustainability ratings green environment corporate responsibility CSR climate change ESG SRI CSR ratings BP sustainability governance socially responsible investing Carol Pierson Holding UN Global Compact corporate social responsibility CDP global warming fracking sustainability performance GRI CSRHub Big Data Bahar Gidwani
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Tag Archives: CSRHub
By Bahar Gidwani Sustainable Brands kindly invited me to speak at their Boston New Metrics ’14 conference. They asked me to lead a panel called “Tapping the Crowd for Insights and Solutions: Crowdsourcing, Crowdfunding, and the Personal Data Economy.” … Continue reading
By Carol Pierson Holding The idea of branding climate change seems like another exercise in navel-gazing until you consider the effectiveness of the opposition. They’ve got branding down, relentlessly repeating the mantra, “science is inconclusive and solutions are exorbitant … Continue reading
By Bahar Gidwani Over the past few years, thousands of companies both in the U.S. and abroad have raised funds through crowdfunding. Wikipedia defines the term as: “Crowdfunding is the collection of finance from backers—the “crowd”—to fund an … Continue reading