- ESG Bahar Gidwani UN Global Compact fracking CSR ratings climate change Big Data corporate responsibility CDP sustainability corporate social responsibility environment social Carol Pierson Holding green sustainability ratings governance Cynthia Figge Brand Finance sustainability performance social investing Apple socially responsible investing Sustainable Brands SRI CSRHub CSR GRI global warming BP
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- Accelerating Clean Energy Transition Effective Weapon Against ISIS?
- Why Do Some Companies Revise their Carbon Disclosures?
- Old Habits Slow Progress in Sustainability
- Symposium on Integrated Thinking, Drivers and Evolving Best Practices
- 2 CRA Webinars: Creating a Winning First Time Sustainability/CSR Report
Tag Archives: CSR
By Carol Pierson Holding This week, Cynthia Figge, Co-founder and COO of CSRHub (full disclosure: CSRHub is my sponsor), reported at Sustainable Brands that the correlation between CSR and brand strength has reached .28. (A perfect correlation is 1.0) … Continue reading
By Cynthia Figge Cynthia Figge’s SB’13 Plenary speech “New Insights into the Correlation Between CSR and Brand Strength” follows. Hello! I’m so grateful to be meeting with all of you, and celebrating my 7th year at SB since … Continue reading
Join us as at Paradise Point in San Diego, CA, June 3-6 where sustainability, brand and innovation professionals come together from around the world to explore how to build better brands for tomorrow. Our Co-founder and COO Cynthia Figge … Continue reading