- climate change environment ratings fracking corporate social responsibility Global Reporting Initiative Carol Pierson Holding social investing sustainability performance governance SRI CSR Cynthia Figge corporate responsibility BP GRI CSR ratings social green sustainability CDP socially responsible investing global warming CSRHub UN Global Compact Bahar Gidwani Big Data Brand Finance ESG sustainability ratings
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Tag Archives: CSR ratings
By Bahar Gidwani Last week, we upgraded the CSRHub web site with many new benefits and features our members have been requesting. We also officially launched our new CSRHub Dashboard, an Excel-based tool that allows our subscribers to bring … Continue reading →
The following is part 1 of a 3-part series on “Big Data.” By Bahar Gidwani “Big Data” is a useful tool for rating corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability performance. We believe that the Big Data system that … Continue reading →
The following is part 1 of a 3-part series on “Big Data.” By Bahar Gidwani “Big Data” should be a useful tool for rating corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability performance. It may be the answer to dealing … Continue reading →
We have added a number of features to improve your experience with the CSRHub blog. You may now search our blog to see posts by month, keyword, author, or via the new tag cloud. You may comment by post, … Continue reading →
Join CSRHub Co-founder Cynthia Figge and Sustainable Industries and Triple Pundit this Wednesday in an afternoon webinar. Celebrating the release of the new Sustainable Industries and TriplePundit Trendwatch microsite, the webinar will explore the top sustainable business trends to watch in 2012, … Continue reading →