- green sustainability performance UN Global Compact Bahar Gidwani social social investing CDP SRI Big Data BP Brand Finance CSR Global Reporting Initiative sustainability ratings CSRHub corporate responsibility fracking Cynthia Figge climate change environment corporate social responsibility global warming GRI governance Carol Pierson Holding CSR ratings socially responsible investing ESG sustainability ratings
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- E-cigarette Disposal Imperils the Environment
- Author Jonathan Franzen Says Saving Birds Trumps Climate Change
- Who Gets Hurt From Fed’s Weak Fracking Rules?
- Big Oil Talks the Talk Then Pulls an End-Run on Carbon Pricing
- Review of Sustainability Reporting Status of RepRisk’s Most Controversial Companies
Tag Archives: corporations
By Bahar Gidwani We are often asked “Who uses CSRHub?” In some cases, the question has been prompted by curiosity. In other cases, a prospective user may want the reassurance that “everyone else” is using our sustainability metrics and … Continue reading →
This post is the 2nd in the 3-part series, Expanding Sustainability Data. By Bahar Gidwani The biggest and best sources for sustainability data at present are the Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) firms. Their dedicated researchers have taken a variety … Continue reading →
Is there a silent majority that doesn’t have a strong view on sustainability? Does a vast group of consumers and related business and social enterprises have no concern about corporate governance, environmental problems, labor issues, or how their communities are treated?
Continue reading →