- Bahar Gidwani ESG CSR ratings corporate responsibility CDP social investing sustainability socially responsible investing ratings UN Global Compact Global Reporting Initiative Brand Finance Cynthia Figge fracking GRI environment Big Data sustainability ratings sustainability performance CSR corporate social responsibility governance climate change SRI green BP Carol Pierson Holding CSRHub global warming social
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- Who Gets Hurt From Fed’s Weak Fracking Rules?
- Big Oil Talks the Talk Then Pulls an End-Run on Carbon Pricing
- Review of Sustainability Reporting Status of RepRisk’s Most Controversial Companies
- Benchmark Your Sustainability Performance on New Enablon Wizness Publisher
- Utilities to Scale Electric Cars and Distributed Solar
Tag Archives: corporations
By Bahar Gidwani We are often asked “Who uses CSRHub?” In some cases, the question has been prompted by curiosity. In other cases, a prospective user may want the reassurance that “everyone else” is using our sustainability metrics and … Continue reading →
This post is the 2nd in the 3-part series, Expanding Sustainability Data. By Bahar Gidwani The biggest and best sources for sustainability data at present are the Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) firms. Their dedicated researchers have taken a variety … Continue reading →
Is there a silent majority that doesn’t have a strong view on sustainability? Does a vast group of consumers and related business and social enterprises have no concern about corporate governance, environmental problems, labor issues, or how their communities are treated?
Continue reading →