- CSR climate change BP CSR ratings social SRI governance green sustainability performance Sustainable Brands sustainability ratings Brand Finance corporate social responsibility environment global warming Apple fracking CSRHub UN Global Compact Big Data social investing Bahar Gidwani socially responsible investing Cynthia Figge Carol Pierson Holding CDP sustainability ESG corporate responsibility GRI
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- Accelerating Clean Energy Transition Effective Weapon Against ISIS?
- Why Do Some Companies Revise their Carbon Disclosures?
- Old Habits Slow Progress in Sustainability
- Symposium on Integrated Thinking, Drivers and Evolving Best Practices
- 2 CRA Webinars: Creating a Winning First Time Sustainability/CSR Report
Tag Archives: corporate social responsibility
The catchphrase of 2014/2015 was, and is, big data- data sets that are so vast and complex that they need intensive resources to process. But what is the point of data if we cannot process it, analyze it, and effectively … Continue reading →
Recently graduate students from Columbia University SIPA participated in a Capstone research project in collaboration with CSRHub. The purpose of this project was to further explore the relationship between perceived corporate sustainability performance and operational performance, represented by cost of … Continue reading →
By Carol Pierson Holding Volkswagen’s recent emissions scandal has been the subject of countless media reports, with news organizations such as Huffington Post posting nearly hourly updates. Even stories focused on financial or reputational damage touch on a deep … Continue reading →
By Bahar Gidwani Two years ago, CSRHub and Brand Finance collaborated on a study about the relationship between Brand Finance’s Brand Strength Index (BSI) and CSRHub’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) metrics. We found a correlation of 28% between these … Continue reading →
By: Bahar Gidwani Part 2 of a 2-part series. In our last post, we set the stage describing a new study conducted by CSRHub and Tennaxia investigating the correlation between a company’s sustainability performance and its use of specialized … Continue reading →