- climate change UN Global Compact GRI green social ratings Big Data socially responsible investing Carol Pierson Holding corporate social responsibility SRI CSRHub environment BP Cynthia Figge Bahar Gidwani corporate responsibility sustainability fracking Brand Finance sustainability ratings sustainability performance social investing CSR ESG governance global warming CDP CSR ratings Global Reporting Initiative
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Tag Archives: corporate social responsibility
By: Bahar Gidwani Part 2 of a 2-part series. In our last post, we set the stage describing a new study conducted by CSRHub and Tennaxia investigating the correlation between a company’s sustainability performance and its use of specialized … Continue reading →
By: Bahar Gidwani Part 1 of a 2-part series. Many companies use manual systems to collect data on and manage their sustainability programs. However, a growing number are using software tools that were professionally-developed for this purpose. In this … Continue reading →
By Carol Pierson Holding The evening after Thanksgiving, I turned on NBC Nightly News with the avuncular Brian Williams, expecting frothy stories about turkey dinners and children’s dreams coming true. Instead, I got a line-up that started with Ray … Continue reading →
Will responding to 200 questionnaires per year get your company a good sustainability rating? Large companies get asked for sustainability information from hundreds of different groups. Wall Street research houses, mutual fund groups, “engagement-oriented” investors, stock exchanges, government … Continue reading →
CSRHub’s co-founder, Bahar Gidwani, has been invited to speak in New York at the Summer in the City 2nd Annual CSR Investing Summit. This all-day conference offers participants the opportunity to discuss experiences and viewpoints on how to define, … Continue reading →