- green UN Global Compact CSR Global Reporting Initiative Big Data global warming ratings sustainability ratings socially responsible investing GRI environment Bahar Gidwani governance Cynthia Figge ESG SRI CDP Carol Pierson Holding sustainability social investing corporate responsibility CSR ratings BP social climate change corporate social responsibility sustainability performance Brand Finance fracking CSRHub
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Tag Archives: Brown Flynn
By Bahar Gidwani Recently, Agrion offered me the opportunity to present a webinar on Company involvement in sustainable cities. The seminar was moderated by Agrion’s Josh Soble and included input from Andrew Watterson, a Brown Flynn senior consultant who … Continue reading