- CSR ratings social investing governance UN Global Compact climate change SRI global warming Brand Finance GRI Apple Big Data BP Bahar Gidwani sustainability performance CDP Cynthia Figge socially responsible investing fracking CSR Sustainable Brands corporate social responsibility CSRHub sustainability ratings social corporate responsibility green ESG environment Carol Pierson Holding sustainability
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- CSRHub and iCompli Sustainability Announce Partnership with New ESG Metrics Brief
- Accelerating Clean Energy Transition Effective Weapon Against ISIS?
- Why Do Some Companies Revise their Carbon Disclosures?
- Old Habits Slow Progress in Sustainability
- Symposium on Integrated Thinking, Drivers and Evolving Best Practices
Tag Archives: BP
By: Carol Pierson Holding How will damage from the Gold King Mine spill of Silverton Colorado be valued? The lawsuits against the EPA for dislodging the toxic yellow sludge into the Animas River and beyond haven’t yet been filed, … Continue reading
By: Carol Pierson-Holding The Seattle Times ran an article whose headline was so unsurprising I almost didn’t read on: “Oil industry not buying Gov. Jay Inslee’s cap-and-trade plan.” No surprise right? Big Oil’s actions tell us it not … Continue reading
By Carol Pierson Holding The Climate Policy Initiative (CPI) just released an analysis of the “Financial Impact of the Coming Low-Carbon Transition,” which computed the potential value lost to stranded assets, or what fossil fuel companies will have to … Continue reading