- CSR ratings CSR corporate social responsibility Bahar Gidwani ratings social global warming climate change UN Global Compact ESG green governance SRI socially responsible investing CDP CSRHub sustainability GRI fracking sustainability performance Big Data Global Reporting Initiative sustainability ratings corporate responsibility social investing Carol Pierson Holding BP Brand Finance Cynthia Figge environment
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Tag Archives: BP
By Carol Pierson Holding The Climate Policy Initiative (CPI) just released an analysis of the “Financial Impact of the Coming Low-Carbon Transition,” which computed the potential value lost to stranded assets, or what fossil fuel companies will have to … Continue reading
By Carol Pierson Holding One of the more solid tenets of Big Oil dogma has always been that carbon pricing, whether a simple tax or a market-based cap-and-trade system, is terrible and conservatives must stand in unison against it. … Continue reading
By Carol Pierson Holding Three recent headlines offer disturbing news to climate advocates. Together, they show catastrophic aggression from the fossil fuel producers. First, Huffington Post reported on predictions from the International Energy Agency (IEA) that the U.S. … Continue reading