- social investing Carol Pierson Holding CSR fracking environment GRI corporate social responsibility Cynthia Figge social global warming ESG sustainability performance CSRHub Bahar Gidwani climate change CDP green UN Global Compact Sustainable Brands Brand Finance Apple socially responsible investing SRI sustainability corporate responsibility Big Data sustainability ratings CSR ratings BP governance
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- Accelerating Clean Energy Transition Effective Weapon Against ISIS?
- Why Do Some Companies Revise their Carbon Disclosures?
- Old Habits Slow Progress in Sustainability
- Symposium on Integrated Thinking, Drivers and Evolving Best Practices
- 2 CRA Webinars: Creating a Winning First Time Sustainability/CSR Report
Tag Archives: Agrion
By Bahar Gidwani Our friends at Agrion organized a Sustainability Summit last week. About 250 people gathered in New York to discuss various aspects of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability practice. I had the opportunity to lead an … Continue reading
By Bahar Gidwani Recently, Agrion offered me the opportunity to present a webinar on Company involvement in sustainable cities. The seminar was moderated by Agrion’s Josh Soble and included input from Andrew Watterson, a Brown Flynn senior consultant who … Continue reading