- governance socially responsible investing UN Global Compact BP Cynthia Figge corporate responsibility sustainability performance Global Reporting Initiative fracking ratings corporate social responsibility Carol Pierson Holding Brand Finance green CSR ratings Bahar Gidwani social climate change CSRHub sustainability Big Data social investing GRI global warming SRI CDP sustainability ratings CSR environment ESG
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Tag Archives: Agrion
By Bahar Gidwani Our friends at Agrion organized a Sustainability Summit last week. About 250 people gathered in New York to discuss various aspects of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability practice. I had the opportunity to lead an … Continue reading
By Bahar Gidwani Recently, Agrion offered me the opportunity to present a webinar on Company involvement in sustainable cities. The seminar was moderated by Agrion’s Josh Soble and included input from Andrew Watterson, a Brown Flynn senior consultant who … Continue reading