- sustainability BP UN Global Compact Carol Pierson Holding GRI CSRHub Brand Finance SRI socially responsible investing environment sustainability performance ESG ratings social investing social fracking green CSR corporate responsibility sustainability ratings climate change CSR ratings governance CDP Big Data global warming corporate social responsibility Cynthia Figge Global Reporting Initiative Bahar Gidwani
SEARCH CSRHub Blog
- How Fossil Fuel Divestment Will Hurt Fossil Fuel Stock Prices
- Part 2 of Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- Do Data Management Tools Improve Perceived Sustainability Performance?
- CSRHub CEO Bahar Gidwani Speaking at Sustainable Brands Smarter Metrics Webinar
- China’s New Economic Dominance May Offer Silver Lining to Environmentalists
Author Archives: Carol Pierson Holding (95 posts)
By: Carol Pierson Holding If anyone needed more proof that economics trumps sustainability: low gas prices are causing a plunge in electric vehicle and hybrid sales. The same phenomenon is happening in the divestment movement. Moral outrage pushed … Continue reading
By: Carol Pierson Holding The International Monetary Fund declared that the GDP of China has, as expected but ahead of forecasts, surpassed the GDP of the United States. MarketWatch called it a “major economic earthquake” that will “change almost everything … Continue reading
By Carol Pierson Holding When we hear about the recent Federal spending bill cuts to environmental initiatives, we can’t help but think of the potential disaster when climate denying forces really take power next year. We might yearn for … Continue reading
By Carol Pierson Holding Amidst the national stories about the recent take-over of the U.S. Senate by Republicans and their ardent intentions to eviscerate both the environment (see Big Oil’s Wish List) and human rights (as in reproductive rights, minimum … Continue reading